Sunday, November 24, 2013

Dark Is Beautiful




I want to count my blessings…for this very particular Friday 22nd November. 4 events (in a day) took place…nothing that was life changing…only further reinforcement that GOD has his hands on me. Thank You GOD, Praise To The LORD, Bless You GOD. GOD – please continue to shower me with your ideas, thoughts, guidance, vision and philosophies on how to be a better person, to change and to make things better. Please continue to rain down on me :) I’m spiritual not religious, I’ll absorb whatever I can absorb.

Blessing 001 >> BTS Leaflet; I thought that this supplier is letting me to sell this particular color ring file @ RM7.79 with a special promotion mechanics of Buy 2 Free 1. Worth the bargain isn’t it? Actually, it’s not. It is suppose to be at RM15.59 with the special promotion gimmick of Buy 2 Free 1. I was the one who is so blur and got the whole costing mix up. The worst part is that the leaflet will need to be output soon (deliver to the printers for printing). If the final artwork is already output, then, I am going to be so screwed because I will cause the department to lose so much of money. But GOD saves me! I was already in a panicky mode. I don’t know how I am going to explain to Ursula and to The General on my stupid mistake and my carelessness. The Marketing Team was having their routine Friday morning briefing. Nobody was around to brief me on the status of the artwork. I was playing the guessing game all by myself. Finally, I am still able to manage to correct back the pricing to RM5. The artwork has not been send to the printers yet. I was just this close to failure. GOD, you are indeed mighty to save! I was so touched, humble and relief. Tears of joy. I cherished the dynamics of living, more than ever now.

When the music fades
All is stripped away
And I simply come
Longing just to bring
Something that's of worth
That will bless your heart

I'll bring you more than a song
For a song in itself
Is not what you have required
You search much deeper within
Through the way things appear
You're looking into my heart

I'm coming back to the heart of worship
And it's all about you
It's all about you, Jesus
I'm sorry Lord for the things I've made it
When it's all about you
It's all about you, Jesus

King of endless worth
No one could express
How much you deserve
Though I'm weak and poor
All I have is yours
Every single breath

No comments: