Sunday, November 10, 2013

celebrating the Little Women

Cheh…this Ursula cakap besar only. IK Paper – Ursula said that she will call the supplier and ask for a lower cost price for the December 2013 Back To School Promotion. Mana tahu, she didn’t. Either, she didn’t have the time to do it as she was very busy lately or she wants me to do it. So, I follow-up by myself; manage to secure the RM6.90 cost. It’s the best that I can do. Nonetheless, I sense that something is amiss. Ursula did mention that there will be a second re-structuring happening in the year end. I don’t know whether this second time around, where the Stationery Portfolio will head to? Where will The General park the Stationery Department? Is it because of this that Ursula is putting on the brakes? Is she reluctant to move the portfolio and myself forward? Usually, Ursula is moving very fast, however with the Stationery Category, Ursula seem to restrict her mobility. Does she know something that I don’t know? I sense that Ursula is hesitating, withdrawing, backing away in fact…she is not putting her heart and soul into it. Sigh…

No comments: