Friday, November 29, 2013

Bottled Passion

This is what Ursula emailed me on Monday:

Hi J___, I think you can go on leave as the only BTS dept that is positive MTD 2%
Well done !!!

Wow…getting such a praise from Ursula :) Leonardo also never praised me like that. But first of all, I need to praise GOD first & foremost. Thank You GOD, Praise To The Lord, Bless You GOD. So far, I am the only BTS department that is on a positive trend. The school uniforms and shoes (under the Textile Department) are still negative. Nonetheless, this is only the first lap of the marathon. I still have a very very long journey in front of me. This is nothing to shout about. If I can close the YTD positive, then this is a miracle. Will GOD be my miracle maker? :)

I replied back to Ursula (via watsapp) that she needs the leave more than I do. I think Ursula needs the rest to rejuvenate herself. Stationery is not an easy department. It’s not in a good condition currently as well. The biggest challenge is that Ursula doesn’t have the favorability from The General. I think The General have sidelined her a little. The bond among Marcus, Leonardo & Barry is getting stronger by the day. Thus, Ursula is being isolated in one corner. She doesn't have that many friends in the office right now. More enemies (perhaps). I don’t know how Ursula’s relationship with Christy is right now. Is it already on the mend or is it still remain as frosty as ever where Ursula is still doing Christy’s work on behalf. Are they even talking to each other in the first place? Then, what about the relationship between Ursula with Gerrard and Shawn? Sigh…when I was under Leonardo previously - Leonardo was not being favored or liked by Mr. Jan Vet. And when now, I am currently being under Ursula - it is Ursula's turn to have a change of fortunes. So, am I being fortunate or unfortunate here?

No comments: