Monday, March 31, 2014

Gee Whiz!

Seriously…I think The General is really useless & hopeless. I think all of the buyers are running around like headless chickens, there is no direction, there is no synchronization between the HQ & the Store level…Ursula also agrees…The General only expect us to fix the problems, but don’t give us any head or tail. The store team always bully us but The General just make don't know. The General don't want to speak out at all. I mean…I am not a great leader…however, as I have been govern by many bosses before…I can see the difference. Any new bosses that come in, their priority is to do the sales first. A shout out to everyone that there is a new captain on board. This one…only asyik do minor and paperwork in the office. Sigh…last time, I remembered that Iron Butterfly & Rufus will quickly develop new concepts (bicycle category), bring in new suppliers (furniture department), indent engine oil (DIY group), try new business model (books portfolio) etc. Even Juan Carlos also…Juan Carlos quickly fixes up the Tex Team. Whether in the end, it was a failure or a success, at least Juan Carlos wants to grow the business. The General is not doing anything at all. Maybe The General is doing something…but I cannot see. Or either, The General is giving a free hand to all of the SCMs, only they are slow in re-acting to them. I don’t know. Sigh…

No comments: