Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night Time

On Thursday, The General & the three SCMs will be having a Hari Raya presentation with the store team. So on the day before, on Wednesday evening, everyone was rushing to bring out their samples for their next day presentation. So, this Ursula came in to my room to collect Christy’s ladder. Then this Ursula ask me to inform Christy if Christy got anymore samples that Christy wants to show to the store people tomorrow, please bring it over to the meeting room. I was stunned. I can only manage to blurt out – what…again? Then Ursula just smiled and said never mind. OMG! Is Ursula & Christy current relationship that bad until Ursula cannot even pass a simple message to Christy all by herself? Is Ursula so emotionally discriminating and dislike Christy until such a level? Lucky I buat bodoh, if I really follow Ursula’s instructions, what will Christy think of me? Like Stephanie said, it will be like I am instructing Christy. It will not be nice.

No comments: