Sunday, March 16, 2014

Skipton




OMG – Ursula have a dream. She dreamt of Christy coming in to work on the first day, going through the whole working process throughout the months and finally Christy resign. I think Ursula is up to something not good here. Ursula has interviewed a candidate. Ursula says that she will take drastic action soon. She dreamt that Christy left…it may means that Ursula must have done something or said something to Christy earlier on to trigger this future chain reaction. With that, Ursula must have predicted that Chrsity will eventually leave. This possibility is playing in her mind and she actually dreamt it, wondering if her plan will work out or not...if this is her intention in the first place. OMG. The day before, the division have a Hari Raya 2014 presentation. Celtic reported back to me that the best buyer's presentation on that day was Madeleine. Marcus keep on backing Madeleine until The General tease Marcus in front of everyone that Marcus still cannot let go of the previous department. Pietro was the worst. The General keep on cucuk Pietro. However, according to Sean – Christy also reported wrong information during the presentation - Christy gave the wrong quantities on the bamboo torch, the wrong pricing for the engine oil and did not put in the ladder which Ursula & The General wants to indent. The sample of the ladder is currently in my room now. Christy did mention to me that Christy does not want to make a purchase because it’s not suitable for our local market – it’s an outdoor ladder, the built-up material is also not stable. But what Ursula says, is also true – if the boss wants it, we also have to wayang and try it in a smaller quantities as well. I finally have the courage to ask. To satisfy my curiosity :) Hahaha…I ask Ursula that I heard that Christy was her favorite pet when I first join the company, why such feedback now. Ursula also admit that she may be wrong in the first place, she was too involve in the department, she may have pamper Christy too much…now Ursula do not want to help Christy that much, will give Christy some hard time to be independent, Ursula feels that if I have swap with Christy, I will be able to bring in a new perspective. Ursula claims that the Auto/DIY portfolio is much bigger than the Stationery department. Yeah right…do I trust Ursula on this…nah…hahaha…

No comments: