Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Great Gatsby

Ursula always says that I always pusing her non-stop…she; apa kurangnya…whether she realize it or not, whether it was done intentionally or deliberately, she also always pusing me around until don't know go where…our discussions have too many open ended loose end. No firm conclusion. No solutions in sight. Sometimes, I also feel that I am running around like a headless chicken. Either that, or Ursula is forcing me to think further, more critically on every aspect and probe even more. Paige also asks me the same question, whether I understand what Ursula is trying to convey or not. At times, Paige also has difficulty in understanding what Ursula wants. Cannot like this lah…our conversations and meetings are not productive at all and is going nowhere. Like on Wednesday, this Ursula makes me so confuse on the DC indent block status until I told her off that I will do it by myself and leave her room in frustration. I want to pengsan.

No comments: