Sunday, March 02, 2014

GO HOME EXPERIENCED

Another lunch incident – was having lunch with Celtic, Pietro, Paige & Baldwin at Ah Cheng Laksa. Then, Marcus & LC saw us and decided to join us as well. Marcus was seated next to me. I really like Marcus, I think Marcus knows how to carry the personality & charisma aspect very well. A leader that instill inclusiveness, cohesion and team spirit. I like to soak in Marcus’s positive energy. I like to draw in this kind of vibrant energy from contented, happy, cheerful, generous and passionate people. Then, after lunch, this Paige told me that I will be in big trouble with Ursula for seating next to Marcus. Apparently, currently…Ursula is competing with Marcus heads on. OMG. I think Ursula already dislike Marcus in the first place for moving into my old room. Ursula likes my old room very much. She told me that it brings in good feng shui. And Marcus is also holding the Textile Department which Ursula has always wanted to lead all this while. Plus, Marcus has more staffs than Ursula’s team at the moment. Ursula, Ursula…like this also you wants to compete…but Marcus is not even competing with you!

No comments: