Sunday, March 30, 2014

TySiace

I am Pietro’s punching bag :)

Actually, the story is like this…when Paige is very busy…Paige will gets very moody…during this grumpy condition, whoever go and kacau Paige or ask Paige any questions…Paige will tak layan anybody, show the charcoal face to everybody and will talk in a very rude manner. I also kena before…I was also even chased out from Paige’s room once before. But I am very thick skin :) However, Pietro got offended and try to minimize the communication contact with Paige as much as possible. So, if Pietro needs anything from Paige – Pietro will ask me to be the middle person. Pietro also thinks that both Ursula & Paige have this – I-use-you-you-use-me-kind of relationship. Ursula uses Paige to run all sorts of reports for her. Paige knows that Ursula (previously) can influence Mr. Jan Vet in determining the team’s increments and promotions. And I am sure that Paige has benefitted a lot from there too. Nonetheless, I also feel that Paige is someone who can separates work and personal issues very well too.

No comments: