Sunday, March 16, 2014

Geelong Advertiser Paradise Run




March Tribulations:

(1) Brooks Shoe – I put my yellow Brooks running shoe outside and it was stolen by a shoe thief/thieves. And I have to quickly buy another pair of running shoes. That yellow running shoe was not even 1 year old yet, it cost me RM399 (I think) and I haven’t even fully utilize to the maximum yet. So, in the end, I bought its twin brother, a blue color model. Lucky got 50% discount, so I only paid RM219.50 for it. The yellow pair is a performance-base shoe as it was very light. This blue pair is slightly heavier but provides better support. Apparently, my left feet is a flat feet and my right feet slightly arched upwards.

(2) American Tourister Luggage – I lost my luggage during the transit flight from Guangzhou to Yiwu. I only manage to recover my luggage after 48 hours. I was so sad as I need to buy back some of my good clothes and branded toiletries. I nearly want to cry. I was so down and upset. I lost all emotions. Again, this American Tourister luggage was also newly bought. It was a first overseas trip as well. Again, GOD step in and work on it. I really want to glorify GOD’s work here and put GOD above everything else. When my luggage was missing in action, my counterparts from the China office were so helpful. Linda accompanies me to buy my toiletries and pajamas plus helping me to follow-up with the airport & airline authorities to lodge a complaint and to help me to check on my luggage whereabouts. Bryan got me a new toiletry bag; exactly the one that I have lost after we saw the same model in one of the supplier’s showroom. Apparently, my luggage has travel all the way to Chengdu, back to Guangzhou and then to Yiwu. I lost my luggage on Wednesday. On Thursday morning, Linda informed me that it has been found and I will be able to get it back in the evening. But then tak jadi because it cannot make it back to Yiwu on time. I have already lost hope at that time. I already have written it off. I was not even sure that it was my luggage or not. And on my last day in China, when I am about to fly home on Friday, Linda informed me that my luggage has already arrive in Yiwu airport and I can go and collect it then. GOD’s timing was so beautiful and accurate. I manage to get my luggage back before I fly back to KL, Linda & Bryan is also heading towards Yiwu airport at the same time to catch a flight back to Guangzhou so I tumpang their car to get there. I hug Linda, Ursula and Mr. Shu. I was so happy. The sun was up, I am going home; with my luggage. All is in good condition and nothing was missing. THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD. I do not consider myself a woman of faith, and I am not very well guided by what the Bible tells me to do. I just do not talk about Jesus all the time…but after these events…it just re-affirms my faith further. I feel so blessed. I will move forward with humility, a sense of appreciation and a gratitude attitude. I am going to be the person who grows, who seeks my own faith and who lives with intention. I’m better these days too. Previously, I don’t even dare to go to Church all by myself if Baby Sis is not coming. I rather stay at home. Now, I have the courage and breakthrough to go in all by myself. It was dreadful at first, but after a few more times, I’ll find that I enjoy it, that the pattern of it fills up something inside of me.

No comments: