Sunday, March 16, 2014

Great Ocean Road




February Tribulations:

Stephanie and myself got into a dispute with Celtic. Earlier on, Celtic did suggest that the 3 of us should try to bring in some lingerie from China and try selling them online. The idea is to build a pool of passive income and if it is indeed successful and sustainable, we can go in and do it on a full-time basis. We did market survey together but it ends there. We have never sat down to really discuss the financial aspects of it, the business strategies, the logistics & administration part of it…I didn’t follow-up with Celtic after that. Celtic also didn’t update me thereafter as well. Celtic only brief Stephanie that the stocks will be arriving soon, each person may require to come up with a capital of up to a few thousand dollars and Celtic is having Celtic’s friend to bring in the stocks (amounting to 10kg) from China. Then one day, Celtic mentions that the stock has already arrive and ask us whether we want to be part of it or not. Celtic wants our answers on that day itself. Celtic refuses to give us more time to ponder on it. Yes or No. Fianlly, Stephanie and I decide to pull out. This cause Celtic to be very unhappy with us. Knowing Celtic very well, Celtic will think that we have let Celtic down and force Celtic to eat up all of the stocks. Celtic will think that we are wrong & Celtic is right. I would say that both parties are also in the wrong. And I also have a feeling that the stocks are not here yet. I think Celtic is testing us before actually bringing in the stocks. I work under Celtic before. Celtic is smart and an excellent planner. Celtic’s business instincts have always been in tip-top condition all the time. So, Celtic was mad at us :) Celtic didn’t want us to take up the stocks later on, claiming that Celtic’s friend has already help out. Celtic also burn us as in Celtic’s answers were very sarcastic whenever we ask Celtic a question but I just ignore it. Celtic did recover later on and start talking to me, saying that at least I was brave enough to confront the situation and face Celtic directly. Stephanie; as usual avoiding the case. But I still have the strong feeling that the stocks are not here yet. If it really was, Celtic would have chase us on the capital frantically. Celtic would have prep us well. It was a testing platform whether Stephanie & myslef can be rely on or not. Celtic will find that the both of us are hopeless & useless. Disappointed with our actions. My first major ill-feelings clash with Celtic. I know that our friendship of 9 years will never be the same again. This Stephanie also scared that Celtic will sabotage us later on. Knowing that Celtic is also very revengeful. We should not think of Celtic like that. But I think GOD has step in to heal the wound. Maybe it will never be the same like before, but at least we still can hold a decent conversation. Whatever…I did my part, I apologized… my best is not to be measured by success, or money, or how awesome I look to everyone on the outside. My best should be about truth, love, honesty, respect and peace.

THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD :)

No comments: