Sunday, March 02, 2014

life is about growing a pair

See...I already say that this Ursula is very pura-pura one. On last week Friday, everyone went home early because they are attending Madam Yap’s buffet dinner at Madam Yap’s house in Batu Caves in conjunction with her youngest daughter's wedding. So, only left Ursula & me behind. Coincidently, don’t know which department was having a birthday celebration after work…there were some leftover Secret Recipe’s cakes behind…Ursula also didn’t offer them to me…she only offers to her beloved minions. Then, everyone left except for the both of us. When Ursula left, she also didn’t inform me…leaving me all alone in an empty office…when it comes to work, Ursula is all smiling and nice to me…but when it comes to personal…very bad…not caring at all. I must block out all of these negative energy and stay away from people that are mean, gossipy, jealous, judgmental, bitter and selfish. Hey, it fits into Ursula’s profile…hahaha :)

No comments: