Sunday, March 16, 2014

Mizuno Marengo Run

I was working yesterday, yes on a Saturday; again. Lately, my life is just revolving around work, like no life like that. Work is piling up. I have SO MUCH to do in order to catch up. URGH! Ursula came in too. She didn’t bring her office card tag as she have left it in her office room so she can’t scan herself to come in. She called me to rescue her which I did. Ursula brought her youngest daughter along. I quickly walk inside. Pretend to be busy and in a hurry. Reason being, Clara & Christy was also in the office as well. Don’t want these two people to think sideways; especially Christy. Sure, this Clara will gossip and tell everyone in the office next week that I usher Ursula in. What’s’ more the both of us were travelling together in our first joint sourcing trip and the both of us came back to work on a Saturday. So coincidence? And confirm this Christy will think that I am Ursula’s new pet as Ursula is spending more time doing the Stationery Department these days and not to mention we travel together and sleep in the same room together. It’s better to have a gap; I don’t want people to misunderstand. Unless it’s only Ursula and myself in a room. Ursula must be surprise with my sudden change of character.

This Ursula’s daughter may look shy but in actual fact I think she pretend to be shy :) I was on the phone with one of my suppliers, she came in to my room and began to touch this and touch that. So gatal tangan. If a person is shy, the person will not dare to touch anything. I offer her chocolates & chewing gum, both she refuse. I ask her why she follows her mom to the office today, must be very boring for her since she got nothing to do :)

No comments: