Monday, March 31, 2014

Theory Of Enough

I kena perli from Ursula – Ursula said that she didn’t give me any stress at all…thus far…it was my own doing, it was me who give myself the stress :( Ursula mention that she signs all of my TTA without any questions thus far…of course, those suppliers were the small potatoes, the big & key players have yet to be met up, she signs all of my new item code creations…she signs all of my block/unblock item code status…she signs all of my in-store promotions…she did not question my ordering quantities at all...she did not ask for more – yeah, in a way…Thank You GOD, Praise To The LORD, Bless You GOD :) I also told Ursula – how she manages to get this lazy bum (which is me) to work till late everyday and still come to work on a Saturday. This is where Ursula teases me again that she did not do anything to me yet…it was me who was willing…

No comments: