Monday, October 06, 2014

best of sisters & friends

Hahaha…everyone in the office thought that I am very happy, that finally I am able to escape from Ursula’s evil clutches. I just told them that I will missed her…and their expression was like…yeah right…indicating that I am so fake.

Seriously…I will really miss Ursula. I have always been genuine, honest and real with her…but on her part…I am not sure lah. Let’s just look at Ursula's work leadership & capabilities. Yes…maybe…she is a good boss but a bad person…but she have been very good to me.

Her spirit of excellence is there. Look at how she handle those crucial moments, you just watch what she do, how she does it and how she compose herself so well, and I really learn a lot and hopefully I can take her best points and bring it into my game as well. She just has this ability to regain her composure in the middle of a very long rally. She clearly has the thinking speed, but also the smarts and the variety of strategies & tactics. If a team is led by someone who desires to accomplish all tasks with a sense of excellence, this vision can be shared with others to produce well executed work. Ursula works harder than anyone else in the team. She is the first to show up in the office early in the morning and the last to leave. When everyone else has gone home, Ursula is still there to plan & execute strategies. You see, Ursula always remain focus 100% at all times. Not only is she responsible for knowing every inch of her every department that she handles, she’s also responsible for the lives of the other people in her team. Now, do I want that responsibility? No...I say we make Ursula the driver :)

No comments: