Sunday, October 05, 2014

The Floodgates




After the announcement was made – I was in Ursula’s room.

Me: I regret that I didn’t take up your offer.
Ursula: Hahaha…not to say that…it’s very heavy hearted to let you go. You are smart…just remember that the experience that you have…
Me: No one can take it away from me…
Ursula: Yeah…and remember that different managers have different style.
Me: Why so serious?
Ursula: Yeah mah

I am so going to miss this Ursula…I will miss her triggers, her feedback, her analysis, her answers, her critics, her comments...just everything about her…OMG, have I become so needy & dependent on her now? Maybe I am sendiri yang perasan here & syok sendiri. Maybe Ursula is very happy that she has gotten rid of me. I am the one who is doing all the crying work here. She might have not felt what I felt. Bodohnya I. And celaka betul – what a lucky bitch she is...she actually manage to escape the BTS 2014, Christmas 2014 & CNY 2015 :) Last year; during the same transition period – it’s still in Leonardo’s accountability. But for this year…knowing The Ice Queen's style of doing things…it will be straight away be park under Marcus’s boundary.

No comments: