Sunday, October 19, 2014

Taken 4




Celtic got mention to me, that probably Ursula is not that happy that the Stationery Category is being transferred out to Marcus. After all, Ursula did put in a lot of effort into it, she really did a very good job in bringing down; both of the stock value & the stocks days of the department, she have lay down a very good foundation for me to move forward (crossing fingers, hopefully I will not screw it up again) and bringing out the best in me. What’s more, Celtic believes that Ursula can help me to close the department positive by this year end. Now, it’s all gone. Down to the drain. And there’s nothing that Ursula can do about it. Ursula will also will not be that stupid to go against The Ice Queen, to fight back for the department (or for me). I guess I am stuck with Marcus then…

No comments: