Monday, October 20, 2014

Some part of me is masochistic.




Aww…Ursula called me today…on my desk phone. It’s so touching. So sweet & thoughtful of her. She doesn’t have to do all of these anymore. I feel like crying all over again.

She reminds me that one of my lighting supplier has no GST, so I have to quickly clear out the stocks as fast as possible. New store opening in Kampar...go and try the lower gondola fixtures...it’s near the Utar campus...so, its ok to remove the children storybooks. I must know how to hard sell myself, highlight more of my achievements to The Ice Queen. Try to grow the gifts sections. Ursula also shares with me on her recent buying trips experience. Buy fewer varieties, but more on the quantities. Visit the supplier’s showroom for the range, but get the quantities from the fair. Ursula even encourages me to go to Yiwu after the CNY to source for more items. She even assures me that it’s not my fault on the indent sourcing part, it’s just that we have a very weak network.

I really don’t deserve her. Leonardo just throws me aside during the same transition period last year. Gladly, Leonardo does that to me. Campak. Buang. How am I going to survive without Ursula now? Will I survive or not in the first place…I also don’t know. Can I help myself in removing my background noises? Can I focus? I’m a dead meat. I also feels that this Marcus & Leonardo also the same-same type one. Aiyo

No comments: