Monday, October 20, 2014

How To Be An Artist

Paige kepo with me the other day.

Rupa-rupanya, The General wants to remove Christy.
The General have instructed Ursula to do so…but of course, Ursula delayed in making that decision.
The General intends to transfer Christy back to Operations. But Paige also has no idea why The General dislikes Christy so much. What did Christy do? What did Christy said? Ursula also cannot simply remove Christy just like that. I remembered that Ursula told me before…if she hires a newbie, she have to spend a lot of time in teaching the newbie…if she kicks Christy out, then the buyer is Ursula pula. No wonder that day…Ursula said that Christy is not allowed to go to Canton Fair by someone. Now, the whole story clicks. And no wonder…why last year…when I newly join Ursula’s side…Ursula keep on asking me whether I want to swap department with Christy or not. It was just a platform to kill Christy off.

No comments: