Sunday, October 19, 2014

Chapel Street




I pour out my frustrations to Paige on the other day.

But then again, I also realize that it is also of no use. I don’t think Paige can help me out here as well. I don’t think Paige will go and informed The Ice Queen about it. Paige is not like Stewart. Stewart can actually highlight to the bosses (from Iron Butterfly, Snow Petrol to Juan Carlos) on how the buyers feel…which was good enough to eventually influence their future decision-making. Any action plans will be to motivate and to bring out the best of the buyers.

I told Paige that I am very frustrated with the changes. Not because of the change of the leadership…but the feeling…that I am like a ball…being kick here…being kick there…got kick all over the place…not feeling wanted. When I had that stability under Leonardo…you all took that stability away from me. When I am able to get my act together under Ursula, again…you all took away that constancy from me. Sigh…I know…The Ice Queen will not revert back to the old structure, the decision have been made. Affirmative. Give up lah

No comments: