Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The Ram Quarters

I manage to dig out some information from Paige:

(1) The Ice Queen quite fancy Celtic & Gerrard.

(2) The reason why The Ice Queen did not touch on Ursula’s department in the first SCM re-structuring exercise is because Ursula’s business portfolio is very unique on its own. Barry is back with the SoftWare Team, Leonardo holds on to the HomeWare Team & Marcus gets the LeisureWare Team. What is so unique on running an appliance department?

(3) Marcus has been anointed as the future GM.

(4) However, Marcus did told Paige that Marcus is not ready yet…no wonder Paige told me the other day…don't know, is it now the right time for Marcus to take over the GM position.

(5) Paige has to console Ursula because Ursula also wants the GM position as well. Apparently, Ursula was very de-motivated when she heard about the news. Ursula also dedicates her whole life to G13. Her ambition drives her. To be at the highest office of all.

(6) The Ice Queen has given important task to both Marcus & Leonardo but none to Barry & Ursula. Thus, prompting Ursula to ask why she is not involved…why she is not chosen. I told Ursula, that maybe it’s a good thing after all…giving her more time to deliver on her performances.

(7) If the CM re-structuring does happen…probably it will involve buyers from the SoftWare Team & the HomeWare Team. The HardWare Team will not be touch :( There goes my hope. My hope is that Gerrard will move to another new department & I will take over Gerrard’s portfolio. I want to go back to Ursula’s team. But, looking at the information provided...it will never happen. However, I am preparing myself for the worst.

No comments: