Saturday, October 18, 2014

how the hot dog found its bun



This Marcus also another celaka betul :(

I remembered that during last year transition period, from Leonardo to Ursula – it took Ursula, either the third day or the fourth day to start talking to me. This Marcus…totally don’t have. It’s already a week now. As I recall back on last year…I make the first move to see, to approach & to talk to Ursula first by saying good morning to her.

This time around, I also do the same thing with Marcus. Marcus was in Paige’s room at that point of time. I told Marcus that we need to meet up because I need to brief Marcus on the Flat Price inter-store transfer. I told Marcus to drop by at my room when Marcus is free. Of course, Marcus never drops by. Only call to enquire on why a new item listing for the coming BTS, the margin is so low. I then proceed to brief Marcus on the Flat Price stock movement. After that, no more follow-up from Marcus’s side. Shit…that is why I hate changes of bosses. Especially during this critical time of BTS 2014, Xmas 2014 & CNY 2015.

I know that Marcus is very busy…both Marcus & Barry have to do handover to each other…then Leonardo also have to do handover to Marcus…Ursula have to do handover to Marcus too. Aiyo…this Ice Queen is making everyone is so busy. Unnecessarily.

I also heard from Paige that this Barry have quickly hand over the Premium Format duties to Marcus but Marcus have yet to do any handover to Barry. This Paige also commented that this Barry is very lazy. No wonder The General wants to transfer Barry out from the team in the first place but now The Ice Queen have decided to transfer Barry back in.

No comments: