Monday, October 06, 2014

One’s Destiny



On last week Friday night – Baldwin & I were supposed to have a nice dinner together…to celebrate…to celebrate Baldwin’s belated birthday…but then…mana tahu…because of the unexpected news…Baldwin was not in the mood…and the dinner got cancel. Baldwin looks upset a little…I don’t blame Baldwin…Baldwin; too have a strong attachment with Marcus. Just like…me & Ursula.

I hope that after this…my relationship with Ursula will not change at all…we still can talk to each other…we still can share with each other…we still can trust each other…freely...without any barriers…without any limitations…without any mistrust. I want the freedom to continue to be able to seek her advise & opinions…both work & personal. I want to be her punching bag…I want her to continue to mumble to me…I want to hear her grandmother's stories...I still can manja with her…Ursula; not only helps me to grow in my work…but also as a person. I’ll always be grateful to her, whatever happens. Thank you Ursula…for helping me to find my cheese…for helping me to find myself back again. Thank you for taking away the circus that surrounds me, and the circus that I probably could have invited myself into sometimes, and to help me to control or to remove the background noises and just to get me to focused on my job.

No comments: