Sunday, October 05, 2014

Kenduri Conundrum

Before the re-structure announcement was announced; earlier on, The Ice Queen gathers all of us together for a meeting. Celaka betul…don’t want to make the announcement together but make Ursula drop such a big bomb on me; in such a sudden manner. In the meeting, The Ice Queen have drafted up some changes…big, drastic changes…which I admit…that I am also scared of…we will be having meetings on every Wednesday @ 9.30 am and must answer everything in front of everybody. Shit lah…I sure will fail and will embarrass myself even further :( Later on, in Ursula’s room:

Ursula: You better get all of your new item listing done by this week, I don’t want to go in with a long list. (Ursula wanted to cubit my arm already, as I have been giving her lots of new item listing forms for the BTS 2014 to be sign for the past few days).
Me: Including the new items?
Ursula: Yes.
Me: Is your option still opens?
Ursula: Hahaha…
Me: I don’t mind answering for the sales and the buying income…but I certainly don’t want to do the whole long list of presentation.
Ursula: You resign and come back lah.
Me: Good also…come back with a higher salary.

I think all this while…Ursula knows that the stationery department will be detached from her some day. It’s only a matter of time. Maybe, that is why, she is always asking me whether I want to switch portfolios or not. Or maybe, I just think too much…too perasan already.

No comments: