Saturday, October 18, 2014

the 4 buttercups




Guess what…Ursula is indeed like Seth! :)
Ursula did drop by in my room on Tuesday & Wednesday (2 days after the announcement was made)…but lesser on Thursday & Friday as she was very busy. Besides that, Ursula still email to me as usual…still share information & reports with me and still brief me leh. Even in her email…my name was the first one to appear. She also invites me to attend one of her supplier’s GST meetings. I wanted to attend so badly. But when the suppliers arrive at the office, no one calls me…I also don’t dare to invite myself. Additionally, when I saw that the meeting was held in her room (instead of using the big meeting room) and the space was a little bit cram in Ursula’s room, I was a bit hesitate to join. I also do not want the scene to be so awkward…I mean, what will Marcus, Shawn, Gerrard & Christy make out of it…even though it should be ok.

Anyway, Ursula is no longer obligated to help & to guide me anymore.
For her to continue to do so…I can only say THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD.
I’m indeed very touch with her generosity & sharing last week. Leonardo also didn’t bother about me at all. Terus abandon me just like that.

No comments: