Sunday, October 05, 2014

Pudding on the ritz




This was how Ursula breaks down the news to me.

Ursula: I have news for you.
Me: Good news or bad news.
Ursula: I think its good news for you.
Me: Ok, what it is? Break it down gently.
Ursula: You will be under Marcus, effective on next week Monday.
Me: Wah, I really have the honor & the privilege to serve 3 Senior Category Managers.
Ursula: Hahaha…
Me: You finally manage to get rid of me. Anyway, its correct mah, Stationery cannot go along with Appliance.
Ursula: Why not? It’s also good to learn on how to manage another side of the business.

But deep down inside, I am just so crushed :( so heartbroken. I will surely, truly, deeply, madly miss my dear Ursula. Damn, do they know how tiring it is to start all over again under a new leadership?

No comments: