Sunday, October 19, 2014

Taken 5




CSG Director: So, after working under Leonardo & Ursula, who is more better?
Me: Hahaha…I am not going to answer that question. It’s so sensitive.
CSG Director: So, is Ursula really that bad?!
Me: (with a serious tone) she is really not that bad as you all say she is.
CSG Director: Really ar?
Me: Really. I told myself…I either respond to it positively or negatively. Therefore, I choose to respond to Ursula positively. If I choose to respond negatively…I will be very frustrated every time she refuses to sign on my forms & always ask for multiple explanations. But I choose to respond to her positively. I will do my homework (before I meet up with her) in order for her to approve my forms.
CSG Director: I think it’s because that the both of you can click together very well.

I also share this conversation back to Paige.
Paige said that Ursula…during Mr. Jan Vet’s time…Ursula indeed did something…until it leave such a bad impression in every one’s mind. I can only say that Ursula just took advantage of the situation upon that time when the circumstances were very favoring on her side…but now, the time has change. Paige also said that Ursula have change for the better as well. She changed a lot. Of course lah, no more back up mah

No comments: