Sunday, October 05, 2014

where art thou in summer?




Guess what…I actually cried…because I am no longer under Ursula. I have been crying for 2 nights in a row now. Can you actually believe that? What is wrong with me? All of a sudden, I am just so emotional. I didn’t cry this much for Celtic, for Iron Butterfly, for Snow Petrol or even for Stewart. I didn’t realize that I have such a strong attachment to her. I really can’t let go. I think I will never get over it.

Dear Ursula,
Just want to say a very BIG THANK YOU for all of your teachings, your guidance, the experience, your lengthy grandmother’s stories, your mumblings, your comics, your crappyness, your awesomeness…it has been such an amazing learning journey for me…hope it is for you too. Sorry, that I have been a pain in the ass, thank you for letting me to be a part of your team and keeping me company through it all. Gratitude to such a misunderstood character. Thank you for providing me with that stability, that motherly figure that looks over me and that corporate figure for me to look up to.

From the cheekiest, mischievous, naughtiest and 100% laziest J___.

No comments: