Sunday, October 12, 2014

Taken 2



Ursula commented to me that I am actually a very smart gal…don’t know how true is it lah…I always find myself to be a very blur & slow person…she also said that I tend to float around…that’s why I told Ursula that she did a great job in removing my background noises & helping me to be more focus and more align in my work…she added that I am still very young in buying; in terms of the experiences…that I mix with a very young crowd of people who is not that business driven yet. You see…Ursula is a very determined & business-oriented person…if a category is down…she will very quickly do a quick fix, she will ask questions – what went wrong? What’s the next step? She will very quickly bounce back.

Ursula didn’t know a single thing about stationery when she first took over the department but she is very willing to learn, what information that she have, she will share them with me…she said that she is giving me the analysis & report card, instead of the other way around…hahaha…I think if Ursula were to put more of her heart & soul into it…don’t know what will happen…

But I have to say that the type of reports that Ursula runs is very informative and excellent. Ursula also remind me that I must be more strong in my figures, moving forward…sigh…I hate numbers...

No comments: