Monday, October 06, 2014

Buaya Sangkut




After the announcement has been made – Baldwin, Madeleine & I had lunch together.

Madeleine have heard about Ursula’s toughness and commented that I have managed to survive it all. Baldwin also adds on that I am one very tough gal, I am strong and that I can carry on until now…unlike someone who resigns. Well, we agree that at least Sabrina left on a high note; both Sabrina's category is MTD & YTD positive; which will look good on Sabrina’s CV in the future. Baldwin heard that the reason that Sabrina is leaving is for family reasons and also due to Ursula’s management style…stress? :)

Both commented that Marcus is a very good boss too…and I will be enjoying working with Marcus. I don’t know lah…is Ursula really that tough? Actually, I think Ursula is such a misunderstood character. Previously, she have to kill off everybody…in order to secure her department's performance…she have to kill off Pietro because Pietro was not performing up to par…I don’t know…I can only say that Ursula & I can click very well, we can gel in together very well...we have a very good working & personal chemistry…she manages me well…she understands me too well…she knows that she needs to draws me out in order for me to speak out…she knows which button to press…she knows what to triggers me & how to triggers me…Leonardo will just find me a complex creature.

Gratitude to such a misunderstood character. I think Ursula have never been that tough with me…as with Christy. THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD...I know...I am very lucky. I think to a certain extent…she does sayang me…she shares things with me (which I don’t think that she share with Shawn, Gerrard, Christy or even Sabrina)…I am someone that she can trust…I am blunt & direct…I don’t dress a donkey as a horse…I don’t sweep things under the carpet. I hope she will be like Seth…I remember that during my days in M13…once I have completed my HouseHold Department training and I was suppose to go over to the HouseBrand Department…Seth drops by to see how I am doing and also to indicate to other people not to bully me. According to Baldwin…Marcus also got puji Ursula…Ursula is very hardworking and a very smart person.

Today…Ursula’s burden & responsibilities have ended.

No comments: