Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Occupy Central




Dear Ursula,

What is so wrong with me these days? I still cannot stop tearing until now. Can you believe it? I certainly did not expect that you would have such an impact on me. I will repeatedly have flashbacks of you…of us…giving me advise…talking to me…teaching me…guiding me…sharing with me…the things that we do together…the experiences that we have…why am I having such a hard time in letting you go? You, together with Celtic & Stewart bring tears to my eyes and you brought the most tears in me. Is our bond develop until so deep without I realizing it? Or is it because I fear…I fear that Marcus will not teach me as how you teach me…I am afraid that Marcus is unable to bring out the best in me like you did…I am scared that I will be a dead flower all over again; like what happen when I was under Leonardo’s charge…fear that I cannot stand up on my own, without you.

OMG…I have to move on. I have to let you go. I am lucky to have you in my life…even it was for just 1 year…even it was only a temporary arrangement. You are indeed that defining moment in my career & in my life. You manage to fill my life with many defining moments, however subtle or outstanding. We are part of each other's history. I wish that we can have more time together, where I can continue to learn more from you. You know, I just love learning & discovering new things. I cannot thank you enough. Yes, it’s a very unfortunate setback for me that we have to part our ways – I have to keep in mind that things happen for a season and for a reason. I have to stop asking WHY it happened, but ask HOW to move on from here. I have to release this baggage that is holding me back so I can become lighter & clearer for me to move on to the next adventure in my career.

Thanks for the adventures Ursula…now, I have to go for a new one :)

No comments: