Monday, January 11, 2016

Army Of 1




Emerson also did drop by at my room.

Emerson said that Miguel will scold me when Miguel comes back to the office next week.

Emerson asks why I didn’t go and discuss with Miguel about it first.

Emerson got inform Miguel (I think this Emerson likes to api-apikan the keadaan only) to quickly take action…but Miguel said that I didn’t go over and inform Miguel about it...on how I feel...

Come on lah…Miguel is my GM not my boyfriend…I am a mature adult…must I bug Miguel every day? The more I bug Miguel, Miguel will only get more annoyed with me. I think I have already shown how desperate I am. I didn’t even want to see the BTS results. I want an immediate transfer.

It all happens when the transfer to the Furniture Department tak jadi. It was not easy to look for a job ok. I also have to reduce my salary ok. I don’t want to do buying anymore…but right now, I don’t have a choice. Like the Chinese saying – my head is already wet. My skills, my network, my contacts, my experience is scales towards there. What I can do right now…is to wait…wait for that one chance where I can get out from buying.

Jeez…

No comments: