Sunday, January 03, 2016

Conquerors




THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD :)

The Stationery Department closes the December month MTD positive @ +7.22% growth, RM368K.
For the YTD 2015 – it was @ -0.47% decline, RM204K.

My third desire was to close the Stationery Department YTD positive…yes, I was nearly there but seeing that it closes MTD and quarterly positive…is also good enough.

Excellent results. The category also closes the last quarter of the year positive – October, November & December.

Thank you God for such an amazing blessings, the store people, the suppliers, the support team, Ursula, Marcus, Tommy & Miguel.

GOD - permission to say this – (I don’t want to feel like I’m too arrogant…or too optimistic here)…2015 ended beautifully for me and I feel that 2016 is also going to be another great year, it will be our year… nothing seemed to shit us at all! :)

No comments: