Monday, January 11, 2016

Depraved Heart




So, the next day (Thursday)…I was so bersemangat…I went to see Maximoff.
I told Maximoff that I have decided to leave. Maximoff said that, that it is very sad. I replied – not sad lah. I also told Maximoff what was Miguel’s tentative plan for me, for now…but I also told Maximoff…such an arrangement…is really not that appropriate…Alice will hilang her air muka. I can be nasty. I can not care about her feelings at all. But I am not Alice. How will the other SCMs see me? How the rest of the CMs feel? Maximoff also agrees with me. Then, Maximoff said – give Maximoff one more weekend, wait for Miguel to come back first. Then, Maximoff told me to pull back my letter from the HR Department. I nodded. Then, Maximoff repeat for the second time as I was approaching the exit. But I didn’t do it lah :)

Now, I am only afraid that this Maximoff will do it personally behind my back without notifying me…adoi...

No comments: