Sunday, January 10, 2016

Beautiful, If Inconsistent




So, on Wednesday morning…I went into the office early.

I drop by first at the HR Department. Handed in my resignation letter. The HR Officer asks me who my current SCM is. I replied back – Alice. The HR Officer said – her again? Hahaha…I guess it is because Ramly left first and now I am going off too.

Thereafter, I went over to Alice’s room. The first attempt, there was another colleague in the room. Then I went back for the second time and handed over my resignation letter to her. As usual lor…she stabs me…loudly she says (in Cantonese) that she expected it already…she told other people (whom I am not sure who they are) that I will leave once I receive my 13th month salary. Her reaction just left me dumb-founded. So, in the end, I just keep quiet and just thank her for everything in 2015. Then, I left her room.

No comments: