Sunday, January 10, 2016

Bersatu, Bersetia, Berkhidmat




Miguel was away – from Wednesday to Friday – Yiwu Buying Trip with Anderson & Christy.

I thought The Witch will only inform Miguel and wait for Miguel to come back. Mana tahu, I saw The Witch in Maximoff’s room. Rupa-rupanya, The Witch got inform Maximoff as well. Then, Maximoff call me to Maximoff’s room.

I am very humble. Like what Baldwin said – Maximoff didn’t see the rest of the buyers (Gerrard, Clara, Linda, Ramly & Madeleine) who left…Maximoff sees me. Even Maximoff also say that. I know…it indicates that Maximoff emphasizes me, I am of some value and I am one of the potential ones.

Maximoff asks me – whether I am leaving because of the package, the office environment, the culture…at first, I hesitate…then, I decide to stab Alice. Yes, naughty me :) Maximoff acknowledge that Miguel have already brief Maximoff about it. I told Maximoff that I do not have any working chemistry with Alice. Then, I also drew the knife deeper…pointing that Maximoff also spotted one of Alice’s flaw in the messy numbers during last year closing. Maximoff said that Maximoff will handle it.

Maximoff said that if it is about me who do not want to work under Alice – then, it’s easy to settle.

Actually, apparently both Maximoff & Miguel have plans for some re-structuring in the Division. Some buyers are just way too long in a particular category.

Maximoff asks me which department that I want to go…Maximoff was looking into HouseHold, Appliances…

Maximoff ask me whether I want to talk to Miguel or not. I say there is no need to.

Maximoff will WatsApp Miguel.

As a conclusion, Maximoff ask me to think about it and give Maximoff the final answer the next day (Thursday).

No comments: