Thursday, January 21, 2016

We Can Know




OMG…2 of Tommy’s buyer left…

The first buyer…Tommy’s favorite (I think)…who does Sports, Camping…went over to an Electronics & Furniture retailer in Setapak, KL.

The second buyer…whom Tommy dislikes for being very lazy…is going over to the Japanese side, under Jonas. This buyer plus Jonas plus me…that means that there are a total of 3 stationery buyers under one roof…

And this is the strange part…Stewart did mention that Stewart have the headcount…The Japanese is kind of stingy in paying high salaries…so how come Stewart still can afford to fork out for this English buyer? Stewart also mentions previously that Stewart is not that keen in hiring any English buyer but why is this an exemption? Of course Zurick did mention that this buyer can really talk. And this is the part that I don’t get it…both Stewart & Celtic mention that Jonas’s department is not performing…Jonas already have a books buyer under Jonas…now another Stationery buyer pula in the picture…hmm…

GOD – then me leh?

Doubt can rob us of peace and confidence.
God’s assurance sharpens our faith, lifts us up when we are downhearted and gives us courage in times of doubt.
Dear Lord, during my times of doubt, help me remember the promise of Your Word. Since I have invited Jesus into my life and placed my faith in His payment for my sins, You have promised me eternal life with You.
Recalling God’s promises destroys doubt.

No comments: