Monday, January 25, 2016

We Have Fruit!




I am very bad. I have sinned :( How could I do this? Is it because of my insecurities? Arrogance? Envy? All of it? Oh dear...

Celtic call me up on Friday morning…then I ask Celtic casually regarding Harriet.

Apparently, Stewart interviewed Harriet. Stewart finds Harriet to be very aggressive because Harriet mentions that Harriet does this and that. I didn't ask whether Jonas was part of the interview process or not.

Harriet is brought in to replace Jonas’s buyer. If I am not mistaken, this buyer was in charge of managing the books category. According to Zurick – the buyer is also not a real buyer, more of like playing an administerial role in supporting Jonas.

Harriet will be on board somewhere in March.

Yes, I did say that if possible I don’t want to touch the Stationery category anymore…too many skus…but over the years, I have built up my portfolio. It is the extension of it. Management Trainee in M13, doing quite a lot on HouseHold & Appliance in SAM25, then setting up Household & Stationery department with the local retailer…then went over to the French…did Bicycle, Camping, Sports, Nautism, Live Plants, Live Pets, Furniture, Luggage, Toys…went over to G13 and did Stationery. Woah…

So, I should aim for a GM post now? :)

Well, I went and cucuk Harriet in front of Celtic.

Tommy indeed didn’t like this Harriet in the first place because Harriet is not that detail and lazy. Even Zurick also complain about Harriet.

Maybe Harriet & Jonas can work well together…Stewart did said that Jonas is good in paperwork but not creative & innovative enough to drive the business…so Jonas can do all of the paperwork and Harriet can do all of the talking with the suppliers instead.

Thank God for how He has provided in the past. Thank Him for what He will do. Ask Him what He wants you to do. Then trust Him.

Remembering God’s provision for yesterday gives hope and strength for today.

No comments: