Sunday, January 03, 2016

Cross Justice

When I was on holiday for the whole of last week – Alice got WatsApp me to check on the artwork for the CNY Part 2 Leaflet…what I did was, I even draft out the whole artwork for her…what items to put first…the flow…I even put in the remarks that for the CNY Artificial Flowers & the Decorative Lights – the samples were already given to the photographer.

Then, on Saturday morning, I went to work to clear out my email inbox so that I will save some time when I go in to the office tomorrow morning.

So, I saw my supplier’s email to Alice, Cc to me. Attach were the flowers pictures. But sedangkan, I have already put in a remark that stated that the samples are with the photographer. So I am not sure is it the photographer who did the photo shooting late or again…The Witch didn’t see properly or didn’t read properly that I have put in a remark (on the draft paper) that the samples were with the photographer. Ok, fine. Then, The Witch emails the flowers pictures to the Marketing Department…Cc Miguel somemore. Why? To show that I didn’t do work is it and she is doing all the work. Small thing like that also want to Cc Miguel. Adoi...

Then the Decorative Lights – I also mention that the samples are with the photographer…again, still featuring the lantern picture. Lantern & lights is 2 different things yo…sigh…

Then Alice email to Zurick…asking for the pencil bag pictures…she can take it from the BTS Leaflet mah…ok, I give her the benefit of the doubt. She don't know. See the item description also know lah…it’s from the Yiwu Buying Trip. Ok, fine...it didn't cross her mind.

No comments: