Thursday, January 14, 2016

She Who Can’t Marry




I told Baldwin & Christy that it is actually a good thing that I am leaving. It really gives the opportunity for Alice to find her own team member, whom she can work with. Then, Christy said that both Ramly & myself are too senior…we have our own opinions…that is why we don’t listen to her. The Witch needs to lead people. Hahaha…I very much agree on this…as long as there is logic, common sense…I do listen…but The Witch…sigh…I also want to add on…if no direction given to her, she also don’t know how to drive the business as well…look at the Toys Leaflet…balik-balik the same item…it’s toys ok…it needs to be new…fresh…alive…

But from what Christy said – I guess The Witch memang got kutuk Ramly & myself that we don’t listen to her.

Christy felt that The Witch is also a lalang…can change her mind easily, can be influence easily too. Too blunt with her words and can easily let people see her true intentions.

No comments: