Saturday, January 30, 2016

Mon Idole




I have sinned again :)

The other day, I had my exit interview.
I told the truth, nothing but the truth on the reasons why I left.
I mean…the platform was given to me…and to ensure that Pietro & Fendi will be ok…I think my feedback is very vital.
I also told Maximoff…I speak out during my HR exit interview.
I know that this feedback will be report back to Alice. Like I told both Marcus & Ursula…I don’t know whether I did the right thing or the wrong thing…probably there is no such thing as right or wrong anyway in such a circumstances…I just felt that I have to do it.

But lately, Alice for sure has become more polite.
Even Marcus feels it but Marcus felt that Alice was forcing it out, not sincere and Alice still do not realize what is the problem, where is the problem and who is the problem.

Alice needs time…good luck to her…and I hope that Miguel will continue to train her.

No comments: