Friday, January 01, 2016

Unparallel Lifestyle




THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD :)

Tonight, I want to pay a tribute to You.

Today, I would like to tell the story…from A to Z on the Shelter 101 Project.

God’s Faithfulness, Goodness, Greatness & Awesomeness can be seen throughout the entire journey of this project.

Back in 2014 – either it was in November or December…with the help of a ReapField Real Estate Agent – we saw this house – a 2 storey house (22 x 75) at the address of No: 21, Jalan Kristal 7/69, 40000 Shah Alam. Most importantly, it is a Non-Bumi unit. The house was price @ RM630K.

The house was located close to public amenities – such as multiple bus stops (for Mama Ham), SpeedMart 99, eateries, the government clinic, the government hospital, a recreational lake, an international school, 2 primary schools, 1 secondary school. It is situated in between Klang Bukit Raja, I-City & the Shah Alam Town Center. So, to me…this was a unit that is good for family living & holds good commercial value for re-sell later on.

Then, the journey begins, I first applied for a bank loan (RHB Bank), get on-top funding from my Papa Ham & Mama Ham and select my lawyer as my representative.

What was supposed to be a normal 3 months wait – it turns out to be more than that. This is because the previous owners borrowed money from the government instead from the normal commercial banks, thus the process was even more tedious. The lawyer didn’t help much too. Every time I chase them, there is no update because there was no update from the other party.

So, there was the S&P process, booking fees, consent letter, redemption letter, confirmation letter, differential sum, Bahagian Pinjaman, redeem property, 1st disbursement, 2nd disbursement, title, stamping etc.

So finally on the 19th October 2015 – we finally got the house keys!

Throughout the whole process, I don’t deny that I was reckless, impatient, in agony…just about every other negative feelings there is. I bet God is laughing at me because I may feel that it is a delay, but perhaps in actual fact, with such processes, I may be ahead of schedule. That is why with this Shelter 101 Project – I see the Lord.

And God have fulfilled my first desire – to have a house so my Papa Ham & Mama Ham doesn’t have to climb up the stairs to our apartment anymore. This Shelter 101 Project was kick-start back in 2013...and finally...with God's Grace...it have reach a beautiful conclusion.

But this happened that we might not rely on ourselves but on God.

I’m so happy to be finishing the year 2015 on a high and eagerly awaiting to see in the new year of 2016!

No comments: