Sunday, January 03, 2016

Holding Me Up




God – I know that today my attitude memang tak boleh pakai…so much of hesitation in me. I actually embarrass myself. I am not a good role model to my Small Ham. Sunday school & teaching is really not me. Not my kind of thing. I know, I am such an ass-hole. But I also know that I don’t have much friends and network…so if this Sunday School thingy is my first step…the very first door…so be it. God – please lead the way. I am still a piece of work in progress…refine me, polish me. I want to do Ministry. So, if I have to work with the small kids and to teach them…then so be it lor…but God – you have to really work extra hard on my heart & perspective.

I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you – Do Not Fear; I Will Help You.

No comments: