Monday, January 11, 2016

Taking The 5th




On Thursday – received Ursula’s call.

I told Ursula, it is not that I will miss her, it is her that will miss me. Ursula said – maybe :)

Ursula feels de-motivated, as everyone is leaving, everyone has jobs offers except for her. Besides me, there is another 2 buyers from Grocery & Non Food plus one long service Marketing GM.

Ursula asks me to introduce my headhunter to her.

Ursula has an overseas consultant. She didn’t mention the name but I know that it is Mr. Jan Vet as Ursula have terlepas cakap a few times before and Marcus also told me the same stories as well.

Shawn, Mr. Jan Vet & myself are born in the year of the dog. We are very loyal.

I tease Ursula whether Nigel still have the ambition to mengulingkan her or not.

Ursula’s father has stage 4 cancer. Ursula is paying for the medical bills.

Ursula’s salary is very high. 5 series.

I am so going to missed Ursula...

No comments: