Monday, January 11, 2016

The Einstein Prophecy




Miguel did WatsApp me:

Hi I’m surprised that you tendered your resignation without talking to me first.

If you report directly to me rather than Alice would that help? As I mentioned before that I’m working on the movement plan.

While waiting to me to sort things out first you report to me temporary.

Is always like this isn’t it…when you throw your letter…only solution will start to appear.

It doesn’t look good if I report directly to Miguel, bypassing Alice when the whole world knows that I have tendered.

Pietro said that it really indicates that The Witch is indeed bullshitting all the time. Hahaha…

Paige is of the opinion that Maximoff is really like begging me to stay like that.

The MFT Director thinks that Miguel is really reluctant to let me go. The MFT Director said the stories is that there were too many English people that were recruited; by promoting Alice up, it bring balance to the Division. The same version I heard from Emerson.

Marcus said that this is all Miguel’s fault that I resign. Miguel should have transferred me to another department earlier, or should have given me an effective date to reassure me. But I pointed out that Miguel’s hands were pretty tied too. There were just too many buyers leaving and no replacements were coming in.

I am of the opinion…Miguel will transfer me…but don’t know when only. I won’t be surprise if it is in the second quarter of the year. Because the first quarter of the year, we will be very busy with the TTA 2016 – what’s more the Stationery Department have the most number of suppliers. Both Maximoff & Miguel will utilize me to the max.

No comments: