Monday, January 11, 2016

Sesejuk Coconut Shake




OMG…The Witch is so fake. Like Marcus said…maybe The Witch also miscalculated…really didn’t expect that Maximoff will come and see me and to ask me to stay.

The Witch (on the second day)…told me to stay…since you have been working here for so long…you are also being look upon very highly by Maximoff…our misunderstanding is also already settle.

I just smile and walk away.

Excuse me, I have no misunderstanding with you…I just don’t like the way you work…no proper communication, confusing direction, selfishness, self-centeredness. I think both Baldwin & Madeleine are even better than you…I also think that I am also better than you. But I don’t denied that Miguel’s training on you has paid off slightly since you are more polite these days :)

No comments: