Sunday, November 27, 2016
10 Useful Criminal Minds Skills To Incorporate Into Your Life
(1) Support Your Team >> the BAU is a family as well a great, productive team. Appreciating each member’s strengths and weaknesses is essential to the team’s ability to solve cases together. It’s crucial for you to recognize your team’s individual skills – be it at home or at the office – to be the most effective you can be!
(2) Offer Your Support >> support your friends when you can and as often as you can. It doesn’t go unnoticed.
(3) Make Fitness A Priority >> eating healthy and exercising isn’t just about dieting – it’s a lifestyle change. In order to be your best self, make sure you move your body and make good food choices.
(4) Learn How To Cook >> everyone should at least master one recipe.
(5) Make Time To Relax >> especially in working relationships, it’s important to balance the stress of the job with a little celebration every now and then.
(6) Get Organized >> one of the best ways to de-clutter your thoughts is by de-cluttering your space.
(7) Keep Your Computer Skills On Par >> whether you’re applying for a job or checking social media, being able to work the keys is essential.
(8) Open A Book Every So Often >> sometimes it feels like there aren’t enough hours in a day to get work done, let alone enjoy some time to yourself. But when you can, try taking a page out of Dr. Reid’s book and spend some time curled up with your favorite novel.
(9) Have A Little Patience >> make sure to instill patience into all aspects of your life, whether it’s work, friends or family.
(10) Be Thoughtful >> always make some time to celebrate not only your own achievements but also your friends. A little extra thought goes a long way.
Posted by yingze at 12:45 AM