Sunday, November 13, 2016

Go Do That




So, Seth drop by the other day…this Celtic again…speaks on my behalf…as though Celtic knows what I have gone through. I don’t know whether I did the wrong thing or not…I just being very evil and drove the knife even further…I told Seth that I am very grateful to My Source & Emerson…they help me by talking my good points to Miguel…I love working under The English’s structure…I still keep in touch with our ex-colleagues…Trix came back recently etc…I really just drove the knife in…evil evil me…I have grown up ok…I was also being very mean when I re-emphasize that Celtic is very free...Celtic ask Seth whether Seth believe it or not...Seth said that Seth believe...hahaha...now I also realize Christine…who use to be under Celtic…have also grown up too and move on…only Celtic did not to a certain extent. Maybe Ursula is right...the people that I mix with...

No comments: