Sunday, November 13, 2016

Patterns, Colors & Prints




Celtic reveals that William will leave Team Baz and join Team Grocery. I’m quite surprise that William have been selected.

Then, Stephanie also reveal to me (it was Celtic who told Stephanie) that it was either William or me…but Celtic always like to portray Celtic as superior and is good at protecting Celtic’s staff. I am curious on why Stewart did not bring up this matter to me...if indeed I am one of those who have been short-listed...I think both Stewart and myself have no pretensions and we have a very open & honest relationship. Therefore, I suspect what Celtic told Stephanie is not truthful for me to buy in…I think these days Celtic is also like Alice…drama…give wrong information…give wrong impression…like to api-apikan the keadaan…sigh…

No comments: