Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Great Wave off Kanagawa




Hmmm…there is this one supplier…not in my trade plan…also not in my future plan as well…for a permanent range…perhaps on a promotion basis…so what happen was…for the glassware category…as this supplier have a debit balance issue where we have to do some buy in…Celtic mention that the new glassware assortment brought in will not affect my planogram…will only be cross merchandise at the Grocery Wine Section…however, whether this Celtic got write a proper email to channel down this communication or not…I am not too sure. I only overheard the other day…when Celtic was speaking to one of the store Division Manager…is that Celtic realize that the stocks brought in have no sell-thru yet, so Celtic email the store team to ask them whether they have display the stocks or not and where they display them…hmmm…the email also never cc to me as well…whatever lah

No comments: